Hey Guys! It's Bailey and do i have a lot of news for you! I just saw pictures of Lanie's collection! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! It is SO cute, and she's going to be my BFF! and we might go down to the store to get her! And I wish everybody a very happy New Year! i get to go over to Sophie's cousins house to sleepover and stay up watching the ball drop! YAY! I haven't met them yet, but Savannah told me about them. She told me that Danielle is sweet and kind and loves to dance! just like me! And she told me that Dylan is very crazy and wild. I think I might stay with Danielle and Sophie in Danielle's room. We get to stay up all night and eat and drink kid champane ( A.K.A. Sparkling grape juice ) and getto make loud nosies with clakers I can't wait to see the ball drop, this will be my first time seeing it from being in San Fran for a few years. I can't wait to take a lot of pictures and post them up!
thanks for reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment